Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ryan + Laurie's wedding

I had been looking forward to Ryan and Laurie's wedding all season, primarily because Ryan is my cousin and there's nothing like a great, big family wedding, but also because, after a seemingly long engagement (it was only about a year!), everyone was so excited that the BIG DAY had finally arrived! We have a really big family....Ryan alone has three brothers and two sisters....oh....and more cousins than you can shake a stick at (on both sides of his family!), and Laurie just fits right in so seamlessly.  Laurie was the most exhuberant, happiest bride I have ever seen! (My mom always says that I was the most excited bride she has ever seen, but heck, I think Laurie gave me a run for my money!) She couldn't have been more happy to be getting married to Ryan, and he couldn't have been more excited to have Laurie become his wife!


Kelly of KM Photography shot with me and met up with the guys while I was hanging out with the girls...











I heart this photo.




See how happy?












The next two photos are Kelly's...





Kelly's too...love



  
Kelly again....



See what I mean?  So happy!!





Stay tuned for formals (including a super cool photo location) and the reception...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!